Getting to know Dr. Rotella
- Graduated NYU College of Dentistry in 2005
- Completed a General Practice Residency and was selected Chief Resident at Newark Beth Israel
- Worked as a Staff Dentist and then became the Dental Practice Director at a multi-specialty practice in Plainfield, NJ
- Participated in the National Health Service Corps as a General Dentist and then became the Dental Director at Community Health Services, Inc.
His approach to dentistry
- Partners with his patients to preserve ultimate oral health.
- Believes less dentistry is better; an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure
- Open, honest and always wanting to serve the needs of the patient first
- Strives to create an environment that fosters a mutually trusting and comfortable relationship with each and every patient