All professionals at Dana J. Rotella, Family and General Dentistry maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in the medical field. Read on to learn more about our staff's experience and training.
Geting to know Dr. Rotella
- Graduated NYU College of Dentistry in 2005
- Completed a General Practice Residency and was selected Chief Resident at Newark Beth Israel
- Worked as a Staff Dentist and then became the Dental Practice Director at a multi-specialty practice in Plainfield, NJ
- Participated in the National Health Service Corps as a General Dentist and then became the Dental Director at Community Health Services, Inc.
His approach to dentistry
- Partners with his patients to preserve ultimate oral health.
- Believes less dentistry is better; an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure
- Open, honest and always wanting to serve the needs of the patient first
- Strives to create an environment that fosters a mutually trusting and comfortable relationship with each and every patient
- Husband to Carolyn, father of Oliver and Cullen, spending time with family is precious
- Skiing, biking, jogging, gardening or anything outdoors is cherished
- The adage, "you are what you eat" is taken seriously and values eating a wholesome, local food diet
- Craft beer lover!
Meet the Staff
- Jennifer Lavallee - Front Desk
- Kate Danforth - Front Desk/Dental Assistant
- Katrina Herrick - Dental Assistant
- Sharon Demars - Dental Hygienist
- Liz Lynde - Dental Hygienist